Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Business Class Simulates a Mall

The Introduction to Business class at St. Joseph High School on St. Croix converted a classroom into a makeshift mall on May 10. Students were assigned tables on which to arrange displays in the “Area 51 Mall.” Students created business plans and showcased displays, explaining the process specific to their stores.
Pictured above, Aerin Anthony, Grade 12, displayed her project, “where mysteries unfold.”
“I opened a small bookstore called The Scroll,” she explained. “Within my store, I sold age-appropriate books and supplies to young adults like myself. My store was one of the popular ones because of my E-Readers on display and my attractive display. I enjoyed the project because it gave me a chance to express my dreams and to explore future business opportunities.”

No comments:

Post a Comment